Snow days and Rotary meetings – It’s that time of year so I would like to let you know our policy on weather and our meetings. The board voted at our October 11 meeting on the following guidelines:  If Columbia Public School has cancelled classes OR will be having a delayed start – the club will NOT meet. Most of the time these decisions are made the night before or early in the morning and are announced on the news.

Friday, January 10 – We will be meeting at the Food Bank w/Board Meeting After

Friday, January 17 – We will be meeting at MO Orthopedic Institute

Friday, January 24 – We are back at the Country Club and to our regular schedule